Friday, January 7, 2011

Nine Nopes and here I go forward...

Nope. I do not have the object this blog is going to be about, the Pentax K-r. But I do want it. updated on 29th Jan 2011.
Nope. I am not going to make myself become and think like the Pentax K-r. I am a human being.
Nope. I am not going to do on all Pentax products. I only and just like everything about Pentax K-r.
Nope. I am not doing another Pentax K-r review (See 1st Nope). Google and you will find them plentiful around.
Nope. I am not a professional photographer. Consider me a P&S upgrader.
Nope. I am not going to use lots of DSLR jargon. I do not know much of them.
Nope. This blog isn't going to be just text and occasional pics. Wait and see.
Nope. I am not affiliated to Pentax or any of its distributors/sales channels. I am just a new father living in Singapore.
Nope. I do not have a lot of time on my hands. I prefer quality posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment